Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Playing football and some other sports

Monday
The 5 a side league started at 21 o'clock and we managed to get easy victory of it. The games were played in Buda-side at the fields of University of Physical Education. I scored our first goal and two later in the game and we won the game 13-3. It was too easy and most of the intensity of the game went down quite quickly much before half-time. We played 2x25 minutes and I think the next games will be harder and more fun also to play. After the game we went to celebrate to Morrison's though I left early because the school starts on Tuesdays at 8.15.

Tuesday
We were introduced and are supposed to do a presentation with a quite new software called Prezi. It seemed quite interesting and at least a way to make more interesting presentations. And it is Hungarian invention!! We had also again one the best lecture of the week: Environmental Management of Energy. We had a mini-test where the lecturer asks just really something trivial questions that are not related to the subject. For instance he asked this time when did Roman Empire collapse? What were the names of Cristoffer Columbo's ships? And so on.. After that we discussed about electric cars(featuring Jeremy Clarkson(we saw a clip from Top Gear)) and congestion charges. How they work in London and Stockholm?

Wednesday
Today again in Air conditioning something strange happens. The second lecturer in the 'calculation practises' quite literally repeats and tells about the same than we heard just couple hours before by another lecturer. Okay, she told us little bit more practically the things but no other difference there! In addition they used both exactly the same powerpoint-slides. After school I went straight to Margared Island to swim. Place was nice and at 'cos I went there 12:30 I actually got a lane just for me! Swimming was fun and really tough since the last time is from the winter. And little bit later in the afternoon I went to play football in the park nearby!
Just to show you, here is also new buildings and this is where I have two of my classes a week
Thursday
Will be too long, way too long... I have a day off and I will probably do some sports and read for a test. But it will be just torture to have to wait till the evening when my girlfriend arrives here

Yeah I was lazy to take pictures this week. Maybe some more later this week but I don't promise there will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment